We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to
1. Steel truss is composed of straight rod connected to each other at the end of the main structure of the bending-resistant grid.
2. In building construction, trusses are commonly used as roof load-bearing structures, now called roof trusses. Today, the truss structure has developed a wide variety of forms, not limited to the roof truss, in some large-span structures, high-rise buildings, bridges have a very wide range of applications.
3. Truss structure includes a planar truss structure and space truss structure.
4. Truss applications: the roof of industrial and civil buildings; crane beam; bridge; crane; hydraulic gate; ocean platform; large-span public buildings and so on.
5. Truss structure features: From the overall structure, the truss is applied to flexural members. The bending moments and shear diagrams generated by the external loads are similar to those of the simply supported beams. However, the truss structure has a completely different force than the simply supported beam. The truss's upper chord is under compression and the lower chord is tensioned, thereby forming the force to balance the bending moment generated by the external load. The shear force generated by the external load is absorbed by the web. Materials have been fully exploited.
6. Truss has the advantages of reasonable force, simple calculation, convenient construction and strong adaptability. The disadvantage is that the structure height is large, the lateral rigidity of the plane truss is small (the support needs to be set), and the compression member needs to meet the stability requirements.